Monday, June 3, 2013

I know how you feel, Blake.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Out bloghopping and happened upon yours. We didn't visit when you were here and only talked a coupla times but I heard of you often from friends and you seem like a great time! And when I think of you, where you are, it seems like a cool experience! But anyway, just figured I'd say "Hi" and let you know Blake (whom I usually think is hilarious) brought a lump in my throat for you. Take care Mindi!

Anonymous said...

Aw.. sometimes it must be hard being away. Hugs to you and your family. Life does go by fast, so before you know it you will be home! :) Laura

MindiJo said...

Becky & Laura- Thanks! I was having a rough day. While it is really fun to experience a new part of the country, you *will* miss people from time to time. It's one of the downfalls. Such is life.

Tara said...

Well, we are missing you back. Wah! Can't wait until Aug. XOXOXOXO - T-Rex

Julie said...

Big hugs to you, friend.

Anonymous said...

Its already enough that I can't sleep, and now watching this I could just cry!! Thanks :) I hope you aren't still feeling lost, I do know that feeling and it sucks! I miss you and the bunch!! Lots of hugs and love!! Hols