Friday, February 12, 2010

Dream Machine

When we booked our househunting trip, I was so excited to get a free upgrade from a full sized car to the next best thing. I pictured me looking all cool cruising the streets in a Jeep Commander- my dream car that I'll never have because we have a lot of little bodies occupying our home. Finally! I would get my chance to have one, if only for a week.

Heh.


Double Heh.


Instead, I floated around in this beauty:
Sometimes, mind you, me in the backseat and Zane solo in the front because the baby was fussy. We looked way awesomer than I had imagined.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha, I love it! She sure was a beaut. Wish I coulda been there!

Jan said...

swwwweeeeetttttt!

bet it felt like you were floating along in that thing!
on such a dreamy cloud of a car (iow: shapeless car)

Leanne said...

Sa-weet. You are such a rock star. I'm super jealous.

Rebecca said...

that's funny!
Remember...call me when your in town for any kind of help....babysitting, cleaning your house, unpacking...whatever.

Kristy said...

I love it!

Kari said...

lol.. them things are smooooooth.

Anonymous said...

I bet that was the next thing you had pictured in your head if you couldnt get the commander.


Haha- by the way, I'm sitting at my desk at work right now about peeing my pants.

Suz said...

AND~my girls wouldn't step foot in there, even to ride to CVS with you! hee hee. That was fun. We are waiting...!!!!!!