Monday, March 15, 2010
AAAA...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! We made it. We are on this side of crazy. Crazy being our past month, of course. Having all of our things packed up, too many weeks in a hotel, moving across country in our Beverly Hillbillies getup, closing on our new house. In a couple days, we'll be moving in. Halleluja!! I am going to enjoy every square foot of space we have there, finished or un. And the land to run! Or, more correctly, for the kids to run. Halleluja! I'm here and alive, somehow. I'll be a blogging fool again soon. After we get moved in and our computer hooked up. Until then, I'm not making any promises I can't keep. Missed you, though! Can I hear a halleluja?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Halleluja!
I hope you took a bunch of photos so you can share some of this last month with us.
Been missing you!
Halle-LUJA!
I'm excited for you! And I (selfishly maybe) can't wait for you to blog again. I've missed you and your sense of humor. :)
Alleluja!!! Glad to have you back, even if only for a minute! HAPPY ST. URHO'S DAY, EVERYONE!!
Haleluuuu-uuuuu-ja!
That's awesome news!! Good luck settling in. Been missing your posts.
~ Jennifer
Wahoo! I can't wait to see you!
welcome back!
Welcome back! I too have missed you and been curious what is going on. Can't wait for more details.
WHOOP WHOOP!!! Must feel nice to finally be there. Have fun!
pssst....I want to bring you dinner, or help you unpack dishes or something. Call me! email me! something!
Congrats on the move! Enjoy all of life's surprises in your new location.
Glad you made it safely! You're missed here terribly! But what an exciting new chapter!!
Post a Comment