*I hate poison ivy. HATE.
*I have been googly-eyed over ZZtop for half of my life. Fact.
*So weird that I can say that.
*HHC!
*My newest love is trail running.
*As a beginner, I'll listen to what you have to say about it. Please.
*Almost as much fun? Taking my Ol' Hardly on mountain bike trails.
*Trails. Heart.
*The majority of my dearest friends are going through huge life changes right now.
*Some fabulous, some really hard. My love to all of them.
*My life is very not-changey at the moment. At the *moment*.
*Such is life.
*Although, I have a new really great, close friend.
*You know what happens when you find one of them?
*You don't want to leave the state. True story.
*If Romney gets elected, I probably won't.
*My Izz goes to kindergarten this year. Sob.
*She's gone from accidentally funny, to actually funny.
*Like when she was going to help me make a salad and I told her that her hands better be clean. She told me, "They are, Mom. I just washed them. Yesterday." Then she laughed. And I did, too.
*I also have another kid moving on from elementary school. Sob.
*I'm so thankful for this network I have through church. They are so heartwarmingly generous when someone needs it. Thank you. (It's a great reminder of how blessed we are to be where we are.)
*I'm bored. As in, my baby is 2 1/2 years old and I need something more for myself in my life. Bored.
*I don't think I'll ever be the mom that doesn't get a job when her kids go to school. (Nothing against that choice- what you do is your business.) I picture myself going batty from boredom. OR. Maybe I'd be in killer shape. Hmmmm.
*Anywho.
*You rock.
*And don't forget to share your wisdom about trail running.
*Thanks.
9 comments:
I need some of your energy!! I think I knew about your second fact:)
Kristy
I wish I could list the little bits from my head - like you just did. Even if I only shared them with myself, it would be good to sort them out. My brain is more-than-slightly scattered. I'm off to find paper & pen NOW!
Your brain is SLIGHTLY scattered? hmmm... Can I text mindi the pictures of you getting ready for the fair?? bahahaha
haha..have at it!
I'm going to tell you a secret I hope you'll never repeat to anyone. It's going to come as quite a shock to you, I know, but you must be told. When it comes to my wisdom about trailing running... I got nothin'. Wish I could be of more help. ;o)
Ami
Ugh, trail running. You know what I meant. See? Seriously! Nothin'!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, my dear friend AMI!!! I miss you so much. You and your humor. Come live by me!!!
Gram & Suz- I need to see this.
Gram & Suz- I need to see this.
Post a Comment