Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Some tings are chest too krate.

Oh, kosh.  I chest feel so tum.  I titn't ket to writing a real post for da kratest tay of da year.  St. Urho's Tay.  If you rememper correctly, I was awartet da trophy in 2012.  After much consiteration, I passed da honor on to my wonterful sister in law, Kate.  She is so amacing.  My brudder Klenn was working all ofer da country and she chest tealt wit it.  Put dis year, she chanched dere life.  She manached to ket him to work from home!  So dey spend so much more time togedder.  It's so wonterful.  I chest know dat it was all tanks to her.  I can chest tell.  She chest remints me of St Urho so much.  So, conkrats to her.

Also, I tefinitely tink dat you shoult reat dis article, if you haff any prains in your het:
 http://www.herald-journal.com/archives/2013/stories/st-urho-invisible-parade.html

Ket on wit you ketting on and if you are effer stuck, chest ask yourself, "Whut woult Urho to?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Es much es I wud heff liked da trophy, I hagree thet wass a kood hend off. Kate duss deserf et.
I ask myself efrey dey, wut woult Urho to?
Aimes

ethiopifinn said...

I am sorry, but this is the best Urho tribute. Effer.

Brita said...

Hil-arious. And that Kate is a dear.

Yvonne said...

ket on wit ketting on! i love that.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how you sound like my Grandpa did.
~ann b.