Friday, March 22, 2013

D to the oozy.


Life isn't all roses.  You know that?  Take parenting, for example.  Oooof.  It's a doozy.  How are these kiddos of mine ever going to turn into the adults I envision?  They won't.  They'll be their own person and there isn't much I can do about that.  I just hope I'm laying the groundwork for them to be (hopefully) better than what I dream.  That's what's weighing in my heart and mind today.  Sigh.  I need a nap.  And chocolate.

Chocolate.  Grease.  That's what I want to eat right now.  Just so you know.  This watching my food intake is a doozy.  I'd say it's for the birds, but I can actually fit into all of my pants, capris and shorts.  So.  It's partly good.  But, geez!  I just want a big, fat, juicy cheeseburger.  Followed by a brownie.  Is that too much to ask?

Also, I want this doozy of a sinus infection to evacuate.  I'm over it.  I want my energy back. Thanks.

The thing that isn't a doozy in my life right now is my friends.  Man, it's been a loving my friends type of month.  They are pretty awesome.  I love them all.  And they teach me so much.  And I miss most of them.  MOST, because I do have one really good friend here already.  Lisa.  Her and I are so much alike.  We even married guys that are alike.  So, I can't say I miss her.  I can see her house from mine.  Kind of like how Sarah Palin can see Russia from hers.  Heehee.

Anyway.  So.  What I'm saying is, I miss you.  I can't wait to see you again.  MUAH.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE MISS YOU TOO!! Hugs to you and all your kiddos. XOXO
Katie

Leanne said...

It is a doozy, isn't it? I'm so grateful for a friend like you to share the dooziest of moments with. I'd be lost without you.

Anonymous said...

I miss you too!! I hope you start to feel better and I'll eat that fat cheesburger and brownie for you:)

Kristy