Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Barely There.

I'm still here! Well, sort of. 
 If anybody thinks to read this, I'll be amazed. 
It's just, well, summer.  And you think it will be all relaxing
and stuff.  And then, well, it isn't.  Life is busy.  
 Really awesome people visit you and motivate you to see lots of sights.  
And, sometimes, you decide to just splurge on that one thing that you have wanted for sooooooo long.  
And it's totally worth it.  

 I'll post a picture of us using our sauna tomorrow.  
Kidding.  
First of all, does anybody even believe that I'll be posting tomorrow? 
Ha! 

 Life is a little wild around here.  
We enjoyed the gorgeous, non-humid (finally!) weather this past weekend and took the kids to putt-putt. 
 That girl, with the blue headband, sunk the first hole in one.  Yes, I said first.  Zane also sunk one. ME? I'm not going to start bragging about my skills quite yet.  It would be like buying CD's before you own a CD player.
 This girl, she's a natural.  Just like me.  

Enjoy the rest of the summer!  And call off the search crews.  I'm still here.  Barely.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was curious where you had been. A sauna in the house your renting or did I miss a post-and you moved again:)

You have cute kids...this you knew:)

Kristy

Jan said...

I thought on the first photo, your daughter had gotten Bells Palsy. Thank goodness, not!

ethiopifinn said...

You can take it with you, right? Not that I'm rushing you out of the East...

Carol said...

That first picture and the last picture make me smile!
And the fact that I have to prove I'm not a robot by typing oddlines fits.

Tara said...

Can't wait to come use the sauna. No pics of me in it please.

MindiJo said...

Kristy-No. Still out East. It's a portable sauna. Although, it will really be a pain in the you-know-what to take apart. Ugh.

Jan- Interesting. No, thankfully. It's amazing how our own personal experiences make us so in tune like that. I get the same way with hips. Just this weekend, I was observing somebody walking and I couldn't help but wonder if they had hip dysplasia.

E- YES! Woot, woot. Hopefully to MN.

Carol- Ha! I love word verifications some times.

T- Hurry up! I promise I won't take a picture.

MindiJo said...

Kristy-No. Still out East. It's a portable sauna. Although, it will really be a pain in the you-know-what to take apart. Ugh.

Jan- Interesting. No, thankfully. It's amazing how our own personal experiences make us so in tune like that. I get the same way with hips. Just this weekend, I was observing somebody walking and I couldn't help but wonder if they had hip dysplasia.

E- YES! Woot, woot. Hopefully to MN.

Carol- Ha! I love word verifications some times.

T- Hurry up! I promise I won't take a picture.

Leanne said...

So cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you back!

Ami

Julie said...

A portable sauna! Never heard of it but I just decided I need one. Looks like you're having loads of fun. Post about it more when school starts!