Argh! You are so sweet to be so proud of me. I'm proud of me, too, and most days can't believe I did it :-)
She is a ROCKSTAR!! I am so proud of her!! She stuck to it and did such a good job! She looks great.
That is FABULOUS! Way to go TARA!
tara! way to go. that takes a lot of stick-to-it-ness. INSPIRING!! :)) woot-woot!
wow, that is awesome!
Congrats Tara!!!!!!! Can I ask your secrets? What have you been doing?
DEFINITELY a rockstar Tara! So proud of you. Tell me how. I'm fat
livestrong.com, The Daily Plate, My plate. It is free, just register in the upper right hand corner, put in your weekly weightloss goal and you're off....It worked great for me.
Wow, Tara, you ARE a rockstar! That is so awesome.I kept seeing snippets of weight loss talk here and there in the comments over the past year--and it's been so inspiring to me!I love hearing stories like yours. Way to go!!~ Jennifer
Congratulations Tara! That takes some extreme willpower! I want to see the before and after:)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Argh! You are so sweet to be so proud of me. I'm proud of me, too, and most days can't believe I did it :-)
She is a ROCKSTAR!! I am so proud of her!! She stuck to it and did such a good job! She looks great.
That is FABULOUS! Way to go TARA!
tara! way to go. that takes a lot of stick-to-it-ness.
INSPIRING!! :)) woot-woot!
wow, that is awesome!
Congrats Tara!!!!!!!
Can I ask your secrets? What have you been doing?
DEFINITELY a rockstar Tara! So proud of you. Tell me how. I'm fat
livestrong.com, The Daily Plate, My plate. It is free, just register in the upper right hand corner, put in your weekly weightloss goal and you're off....It worked great for me.
Wow, Tara, you ARE a rockstar! That is so awesome.
I kept seeing snippets of weight loss talk here and there in the comments over the past year--and it's been so inspiring to me!
I love hearing stories like yours. Way to go!!
~ Jennifer
Congratulations Tara! That takes some extreme willpower! I want to see the before and after:)
Post a Comment