pssst! My kids are busy cleaning their rooms, unaware of the fact that our realtor called and our showing was cancelled. Ssssh! I'll tell them when they are done.
Good thing I didn't do more than my weekly cleaning AND I gave up on scrubbing the eggs off of our house. (we're tagged with at least a dozen this weekend. Fun times.)
*snicker* Is it weird that I haven't ever actually won the Mom of the Year award? *smile*
5 comments:
Hee hee, I won't tell em.
Lol! You are funny. Want to know something worse? When my husband had been cleaning for company one time and they called to cancel, I waited an extra fifteen minutes to tell him. He works better under pressure. :D
Funny. Sorry the showing cancelled. Hopefully they rescheduled and in time for the rooms to stay clean.
I will just keep nominating you for Mom of the Year - it is only a matter of time!
Great to get to visit with you yesterday. AND - If you want to make a trip to J.Roberts, let me know!
Laren- Believe it or not, I found a skirt at our mall. And a couple shirts. We need to go to there sometime in February, tho. For sure.
Post a Comment