...and that's the end of the potted plants. I get lazy about watering them. This may be a record for length of life.
...I will water thee garden, though.
...Grow, garden! Grow!
...I was awoken at 6:30am by giggling children. They were advised that they may want to sleep in longer, lest they desire an earlier bedtime. I hope they pick sleeping in.
...My blood pressure at 8:30 in the morning is extremely low, even with kids giggling at 6:30 am. True story.
...I told the kind lady taking my blood pressure that if she gave me one hour with my kids, it would hike back into the normal range. Also a true story. (I fell back to sleep after the 6:30 incident.)
...She doesn't have kids. I don't think she appreciated the comment.
...She, however, liked my husband's Oryx.
...Now you are wondering why a strange lady who likes Oryx mounts was taking my blood pressure at my house early (to me) in the morning, aren't you?
...I like to be mysterious. The reason is 100% boring, so leaving it as a question mark is much more intriguing. You can go ahead and guess, tho.
...I Livestrong. I love strong.
...Jimmy John's Beach Club Unwitches are terrific when you Livestrong.
...
...
...Yep. Running out of steam. I guess it's too early to come up with anything else.
...Knucks to you.
6 comments:
WHAT??!!
--ethiopifinn
You and Z and your challenge has me motivated again...for now. I hope it lasts. Please last. I need it to last.
I must admit you are pretty weird..
KNUCKS!
What's with the new blog background. I don't like change. I do like the photo though. I'll adjust.
Smooches and rear bumps!
What ethiopifinn said. With a few more of these for added drama: "?!?!?!" Hope you're okay. :)
I don't like when my kids are up by 8:00, much less 6:30 am.
And, i LIKEY the new background. Pink is for sissies. Until we see pink again. Because, pink happens to be one of my faves, along with BLUEHOOHOOOOO!
Post a Comment