I lost three poundages. Yee-haw!
My friend came over for lunch and ended up going home and getting a dog.
I never uttered a word. I'm a bad influence.
My friends back in New Mexico still invite me to all of their parties.
I think they like to rub it in.
One time I did legitimately RSVP a "yes".
I wish I could again.
Today I got locked out of the house.
With the two littles left inside.
I'm glad the story isn't any more interesting than that.
I haven't run my a/c in a few days. Yee-haw!
It's good because you can hear the kids playing outside.
At night, you can smell the skunks walking by and the coyotes howling in the distance.
It satisfies the redneck side of me.
Still running. My time is improving. Yee-haw!
The ants are taking over.
And, no. Not the relative kind.
Who will win the battle?
I will, once I am armed with the right kind of weapon.
Which is _________. (You fill in the blank)
Terro is not the correct answer.
I really love my friends. Old and new.
They make me laugh.
And listen to me cry.
And tell me it will work out.
They make me laugh some more. Laughter is the best medicine.
Spin class is a good stress reliever.
It does not, however, do anything for migraines.
And here starts another weekend. Yee-haw!
How did that happen!?
Hope it's a good one for ya.
13 comments:
Cinnamon? I used to that to keep them out....It did work!
Kristine H
We've had ants horrid this year, and cinnamon does not work. Someone said it might be because we had so much rain this spring that the water table is that much higher and therefore we all have ants. She sounded like she knew what she was talking about, so I'm going with it.
I like my dog. Which is good, cuz I'd totally blame you if I didn't.
Borax around your foundation.
Let me know if it works. ;)
Cornmeal...not sure if it works, but it's worth a shot!
i like this post so so so much.
it's kind of up, and fresh, except for ants and migraines. (hey, is there a connection there?) i took excedrine migraine in june when i had a doozey and it really helped.
i use ant poison in that plastic thing with the sticky goo inside and you have to snip off a little section of the plastic to open it. (it works, but it is poison, and whenever h finds it he throws it away. but he doesn't clean up the ants.) so, my other weapon is pretty much drowning them in windex, cussing, and washing the floor 3 times a day. also, my kids scatter all the ant hills they find close to the house. i think this drives the ants inside, while the kids think they will move further from the house.
i don't know. why don't you read my comments to the ants and that might do it. cuz this seems to be a LOT of hot air. :)
happy days to you!
LOVVVVVVVEEEEE YOUUUUUU!!!! QUIT LOCKING MY BABIES IN THE HOUSE....HEHE
hope your friends that came to lunch aren't considered new "old" friends...cuz were so NOT old. well, maybe Liz is...thanks for lunch, it was delicious and the afternoon of laughs, even better!
Congrats on the running and weight...not that you need to lose....you are perfect.
I don't have a clue on the ants. Let us know what works.
Getting locked out...not fun. Maybe the kids thought it was?
I wish we could turn the air off here but it is disgusting outside. Heat index of 112 the next couple of days.
Wish I was having lunch with you!
Miss you!!
Kristy
Ants, ugh. I had a few infestations of them in two apartments in Folsom. They made me cry. I am trying to remember what I used to get rid of them. I think it was in a spray bottle and said something about killing them. (Helpful, I know.) I hope they leave very soon.
Diatomaceous earth? It's supposed to help keep them ants away. :)
Or peppermint water. My s-i-l swears by it- she mixes peppermint essential oil and water, shakes it up and sprays. I'm not sure if it actually works or not.
No clue on the ant problem, seems like we had them once before but I can't remember what we did. Anyway, you are totally motivating me with your loss of poundage. Keep it up, sista!
Migrains are the worst!! I used to get them daily... seriously daily.. I went and got my back adjusted and it stopped them, now I get them every once in a while!! Are you still doing the program.. call me next time you start.. would be fun to do.. Love you sista!!
Post a Comment