Monday, August 1, 2011

Jet-set, go!

I really felt my jet-setting lifestyle take it's toll on me after my wild Friday night. Scrubbing my kitchen floor on my hands and knees. Oh, yes, I'm wild. Z was working late and so...

However. The weekend did redeem itself. On Saturday, Maddie, Haley and I took the retail world by storm. And. I had saved up $80 worth of rewards cards from Old Navy and I took my 15% off coupon... holy wah! (heehee) Did I get the deals! AND. Best ever. I went to JcPenney and got a pair of $36 shoes for Kaija for only $.85. Oh, yes. They sell shoes that spendy for little toots. Ridonkulous, I say. Unless you get them for a steal. How did I? Well. They were on clearance for $10.80 and I had a coupon for $10 off any purchase. An economy in the tubes equals really great deals to be had. That, combined with painting, a spur of the moment date and a whole lotta relaxin' on Sunday, it turned out to be an almost perfect weekend. *sigh*

Here's to a week of jet-setting like I did on Friday...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you really ARE my hero!!! huggas

Amy S.

Julie said...

Woowoo! Talk about the steals. :)

Tara said...

You have to love those "Save $10 on a purchase of $10 or more" at JCP. Best coupon ever! If nothing else, just buy a new towel....

Anonymous said...

Awesome deal!! :)

MindiJo said...

Amy- that's all I had to do to earn the title? YES!!

Julie & Vicky- I know, right?

Tara- I know, I never let one of them go unused. I'm lucky- JCP isn't that far from me. And right by a store I frequent. So it works out well.

Tara said...

I'm ticked, because I had one (rescued from the recycling bin, because my husband decided to THROW IT AWAY) and now I can't find it. Argh! Your post reminded me about it so I went hunting through my purse, and nothing.

Holly said...

Man, Totally an Urho thing to do!! And I thought I was thrifty... Thanks for stealing that