Thursday, August 11, 2011

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

They don't know they are here. So don't tell them! Can you imagine how fun this reunion was? Our hostess was Sarah S****. And. Her cousin Heather S**** dropped in for a quick hug and hello. Within the last couple months, I've been feeling a little melancholy. Amongst other less- than-fun emotions. So this was just what the Dr. ordered. I have a long list of reunions I would love to post here. Starting with Lenny & Penny. And you and you. (You know who you are) And then ending with a (finally!) gathering of my blog-tastic network. Seriously. I actually have a prescription for it.


I love this. It makes me smile.

4 comments:

Sharyn said...

is there a blog-tastic network gathering planned??

Anonymous said...

There ought to be, Sharyn. I don't know how to start the plan... Who is the planner around here?!

Mindizzle, hometown girl reunion looks very nice. i've been thinking of that girl in the middle, she used to live with my pal D, for a short season. Aaanyhoo, looks like fun!!

--ethiopifinn

Jan said...

Am I, like, on the list? 'Cause I've never been to your now hometown. The big D. area. Don't know if I'd start now :)

I did see your sis last weekend at a wedding...

MindiJo said...

No, there isn't. But let's start planning, blogtastical people.