Modeling, please
Bwahahahahahahahhahaahhaah!
Let's see if you still got the mom bum. We should have an online poll here.
Where? You have to give more info or a picture.Kristy
Yeah we need to see the butt ( with the jeans ON please)
Bahaha! T-Rex cracks me up. Yeah, where'd ya find the jeans? I wanna see your butt too (with jeans)A-Minor
No photos = didn't happen.
In only 4 short days?? you must have been motivated!
I have to say she inspired me to go and de-mom my jeans. She is seriusly ROCKING the new jeans! Emily
Whats your secret?? and how do you de-mom the denim supply? :)
Vicky- it takes a lot of looking at your own rear in the mirror. True story. Check out that link in the other post. You'll see what I mean.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Modeling, please
Bwahahahahahahahhahaahhaah!
Let's see if you still got the mom bum. We should have an online poll here.
Where? You have to give more info or a picture.
Kristy
Yeah we need to see the butt ( with the jeans ON please)
Bahaha! T-Rex cracks me up. Yeah, where'd ya find the jeans?
I wanna see your butt too (with jeans)
A-Minor
No photos = didn't happen.
In only 4 short days?? you must have been motivated!
I have to say she inspired me to go and de-mom my jeans. She is seriusly ROCKING the new jeans!
Emily
Whats your secret?? and how do you de-mom the denim supply? :)
Vicky- it takes a lot of looking at your own rear in the mirror. True story. Check out that link in the other post. You'll see what I mean.
Post a Comment