Saturday, January 26, 2013

Snowy white winters that melt into spring...

Proof.  We got snow. Enough to cause a two hour late start. 
And then early release the next day. (Quit laughing, MN and MI.) 
 That girl between Kai and Haley is the neighbor girl.  She is really sweet.
She made Haley's transition so much easier.  Her and Haley play almost every day.
In our past three houses, we have hit the jackpot in the neighbor department. 
See?  No more lazy eye for Izz.  Woot, woot.  
 And for Kristy, a picture of Tyson.  Isn't he gorgeous?
Right here he is trying to bully the neighbor's dog. 
The dog is something along the lines of a Shitzu. 
Whatever, Tyson.  Go pick on someone your own size. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bahhhhaaaa. I busted a gut twice. First, over the snow. Then the dog. Looks like Tyson is adjusting fine:)

Kristy

Sue said...

glad you survived the "storm", wow!

ethiopifinn said...

I wouldn't want to give that house back.

MindiJo said...

Kristy- He is. :)

Sue- BARELY. Whew.

E- I might not. I really might not.