Not only is my friend Amy the world's best chef, she has a heart of gold. The problem is that even gold cracks when handed an unfair situation. I'm embarrassed to admit that I don't know the exact date that Amy needs extra love, but I know it is coming soon.
So here's for you, Amy. May you see a shooting star every time you look at the night sky. Sending lots of love and hugs. 

Footprints In The Sand
One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene , he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonging to him, and the other to the Lord.When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life, that there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life.This really bothered him, and he questioned the Lord about it. " Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times of my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why, when I needed you most you would leave me".The Lord replied " My Son, My precious child. I Love You, and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you".
His Journey's Just Begun
Don't think of him as gone away
his journey's just begun,
life holds so many facets
this earth is only one.
Just think of him as resting
from the sorrows and the tears
in a place of warmth and comfort
where there are no days and years.
Think how he must be wishing
that we could know today
how nothing but our sadness
can really pass away.
And think of him as living
in the hearts of those he touched...
for nothing loved is ever lost
and he was loved so much.
E. Brenneman
5 comments:
Sorry, this post is all squished together. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get the spaces to stick. But the sentiment is still the same.
Beautiful post, Mindi. How wonderful that you have each other's backs.
If you go into "Edit HTML" tab, you can enter spaces between paragraphs in there. Then just click back to "Compose" and continue. I have issues with that all of the time- not sure what the dealio is.
Love to your friend Amy.
You rock, Mindi.
Love to you, Amy. You and your family will be in my prayers during this time. You're one in a million.
Ami
Mindi Jo......
my precious friend......
You will never ever know how much this meant to me. You are truely an A-MAZ-ING friend and I am so very blessed to have you in my life!
i heart you BIG!
you do rock!!!!
Post a Comment