Everyone is taking a stand these days. So I must too.
Mine, the all important Chocolate Chip Cookie. And what goes into it.
People. Really. Do you eat a CCC for the health of it? NO! So don't be so cruel as to try healthify the darn things. Wheat flour? No. Cut back on the butter? No. Cut back on the sugar? You must be kidding- NO!! Don't even freakin' start with me. If you really want to eat something healthy, don't ruin a perfectly good cookie. Eat a carrot. Helloooooooo! It's like taking a little peace of perfection and turning it into sand. More annoying than sand in your swimsuit, is sand in your mouth. Blah. And if you must do something so ridiculous, don't try to pawn them off on others. We all know the "healthier" ones aren't worth the calories. I'd be P.O.ed if I died with a healthified morsel in my hand. But not if it was made the way it was meant to be...
So glad to get that off my chest. Now if only you would listen.
Like a cookie, to be perfect you must have a little bit of naughty in you. I like people with a bit of a 'tude. Edgy. All nice all the time is nice. Don't get me wrong. But it isn't fabulous. My fave friends and fave blogs are all a little spunky. I love them. You. And your spunk. Don't change a bit. Unless, of course, you make sand cookies.
POUND!
12 comments:
knucks!
ahh. you make me laugh lady. i like laughing, except when it makes me spit out my full cal, lots of sugar and butter, extra chocolate chip cookie. i don't want to waste it.
I love your sass! thats why I read "The shoe fits" : )
I like full flavor CCC, too. Hopefully not too often though.
I love to read your blog. You are awesome! So true about the cookie.
Bridget
Amen.
I would know better then to give you some healthy cookies.
Kristy E
Hey, I make a mean healthy chocolate chip cookie, which I enjoy eating just as much as an unhealthy one!! Maybe more, given the volume that I consume on a daily basis.....knucks!
healthy.....unhealthy....sand.....extra sugar.......it's not gonna cover that NASTY chocolate taste! barf ola!
:o)
?!?!?!? hhhmmmmm who could it be?!?!?!?!
You are too funny! Love reading your posts! Betsy
You are way too funny! And I could not agree with you more!
Betsy
Yeah, Tara, yours is healthier. And not bad. It's a generalization about sweets. I still don't understand why you would try to make em healthy. Just enjoy em as is. You do what you want.
Yep, might as well just enjoy them. I'd have to say tho, Tara does make a mean choco chip cookie. Yumo.
Post a Comment