Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My words are boring.

So we'll do pics instead.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

HEY! Balloons!!! Where was that? Logan looks like such a stud! :) My sweet izzy is getting so big!!! Maddy and Haley look like their having fun!
Miss yall...and you're words are NEVER boring!

Anonymous said...

I don't think your words could ever be boring. Love the pictures though. Your kids are adorable.

Kristy E

MindiJo said...

Sabrina- they have a Balloon fest here, too! What are the odds?

Kristy- Thanks.

Julie said...

Love the updated photos of your kiddos. :) The helmet one cracked me up- what is it with boys and headgear? Ethan loves to wear random helmets all day.

Anonymous said...

I like the pics. I like Maddie and Haley's dress (or shirts.. can't see the bottom of them). And the pic of Isabel is totally her, with her little staps hanging down.