Mindi, love the camel picture... (oohh yeah!) there was a camel at the wright county fair - but I would have been too scared to ride it. love your other pictures too! :)
No, that does not look like over accesorizing to me. You look good on that camel. Oooooh yeah. I saw quite a bit of Haley doing that when I was there. How fast can she read Archie comics these days?
5 comments:
You didn't mention Izzy's eyes. She is too adorable. Keep her hair long for as long as you can:) My fave picture is the picture with all the girls.
Kristy E
Mindi, love the camel picture... (oohh yeah!) there was a camel at the wright county fair - but I would have been too scared to ride it. love your other pictures too! :)
Where on earth did you find a camel to ride!? Awesome!
No, that does not look like over accesorizing to me.
You look good on that camel. Oooooh yeah.
I saw quite a bit of Haley doing that when I was there. How fast can she read Archie comics these days?
A camel ride! How fun! I love the tutu's. Adorable.
Post a Comment