I really, really wish all of my mom friends a fabulous weekend. Mom's deserve a whole weekend, not just a day.
Each year that I delve deeper into mommyhood brings new challenges. This year was absolutely no exception. Thankfully, with the challenges comes a greater appreciation for other moms. For my own, for my Grandmas, for my aunts, for my friends and their motherhood experiences, for anyone that can give me a golden nugget of advice, support or understanding. It's amazing how the right words can carry you through a difficult situation.
May all the moms forgive themselves for the mistakes they have made, applaude themselves for the situations they have handled well and continue to do the best they can.
I hope all the Moms in my life have a wonderful Mother's weekend! You deserve it.
5 comments:
Happy Mother's Weekend to you, Mama!
Happy Mother's Day, Mindi!
Happy Mother's Day!
Lynn
I hope you had a great day!
Kristy
Happy Mother's Day, dear! Hope yours was... happy. :)
Post a Comment