Pretty soon I'm going to be one of those annoying dog owners. (I hope you dog owners know I'm kidding when I say this. You aren't any more annoying than I am about my kids. And we both know I'm not annoying. Heh.)

Technically, I am already a dog owner. But this time, I'm getting the dog
I want- a boxer. And I'm really excited about it. In an annoying way.
Now if only I could get the name I want, too. Z is going for "Tank" or "Tyson". I'm going for "Pedro" in a nod to our time in NM. Vote for Pedro. (I need that shirt.)
7 comments:
Pedro just doesn't do it for me -- I vote for Tyson. Sorry.
Tank. That's hilarious. I can see Z wanting that name.
What about Tomas?
Aimee
TOMAS!!! OF COURSE!! THANKS, AIMEE!!
Carol- As if. I don't think we are going to get along at all. ;)
my choices are Pedro, Tank or Tyson? hmmm...
they are so cute...
i understand the whole annoying dog thing as i am one of 'em, but i do try to tamp it down when others are around.
um... let me see.
you ain't in Mexico no more girl, so Pedro is out.
hmm...
wasn't Tyson a boxer? so that would be perfect but... i detest boxing, it's so brutal to my sensitive eyes.
and Tank? yeah, i'm going with Tank.
We actually are up for any suggestions. It'll be a boy, though.
Who you calling annoying:) Tank makes me giggle. I love them all though.
I sure want that dog on the left. He seems lazy. I think Tank fits him.
Kristy
Pedro is awesome. You have my vote!
Post a Comment