Saturday, March 31, 2012

Marching on

I've captured more photos in this past month, than I have in the last who knows how many years.
I'm loving this new camera. And that challenge.
And ZZtop was gone for the majority of March, so I stayed really busy with the kids.
(Can you say photo ops?!)
There is a good possibility that I am a better parent when I'm doing it on my own.
I know everything rests on my shoulders, so I just do it. With more patience than normal.
That being said, life's better with ZZtop. Single parenting is for the birds.
Or, at a minimum, very hard. I give the single parents a lot of credit.
Just don't ever knowingly choose it, if you don't have to.
We ARE still part redneck. In case you needed proof.
I came home to a small piece of cheese sitting on the countertop.
The nibbler of the cheese did not knowingly shape MN. I kept it around for a couple days.
I know, I'm weird. Or else I just really love MN.
Then, I remembered I could just take a picture. So I did.

8 comments:

Gram said...

you are still making me smile!

ethiopifinn said...

shut.up. potty chair?!!!
bahhaahahahahahahaaa!

I probably would still have the cheese saved somewhere!
because MN is totally awesome and stays fresh.

MindiJo said...

E- Yes. It worked. She peed in it. That ONE time. And you are right, I shoulda ate that fresh cheese.

G- Ditto.

Anne said...

We started another photo challenge. Let me know if you want to join.

Cami said...

Lol, love the potty chair at the table. Our potty chair may or may not have a permanent spot on our kitchen floor on certain days...

Anonymous said...

I did not even notice the chair until I read the comments. had to go back and look again! ha, ~Lisa S.

Anonymous said...

I didn't notice the potty chair at first either.

Kristy

Tara said...

I'm with Lisa and Kristy, but when I did go back and look...thanks for the laugh out loud moment!!!