Zane bought a rider. (I'll have to put up a picture later. For the male readers of my blog. I don't understand the fascination with lawn mowers and such, but I don't have to.)
Monday, May 3, 2010
The Backyard.
You asked for it. Or someone did. Pictures of our backyard. I love it. With a few "candywions" (dandelions) for future bouquets from Izzy to adorn our kitchen. I love them, too. Is there anything sweeter than a crumpled pile of weeds, er, flowers from your baby meant to brighten your day?
I remember thinking it would make my mom so happy to get some flowers. So it warms my heart that Bizzizzy would think the same. I tell her I love them and she usually jumps up and down and says, "Oh, good! My mom is so happy! She wuvs candywions!" Too stinkin' cute.
So, this is our backyard. FYI: To push mow this lawn with our mulching mower, 4.5 hours will not even get you to the swingset.

Zane bought a rider. (I'll have to put up a picture later. For the male readers of my blog. I don't understand the fascination with lawn mowers and such, but I don't have to.)
Zane bought a rider. (I'll have to put up a picture later. For the male readers of my blog. I don't understand the fascination with lawn mowers and such, but I don't have to.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
it is so nice that you get to live in a park.
awesome new digs!:)
Gorgeous house Mindi!! I had a lot of catching up to do on reading your blog, I have a hard time finding time these days... Kaija is getting so big and is absolutely ADORABLE!! Wish I could meet her sooner rather than later, hope you guys make a trip here -- you never know we may even pop on down to Detroit this summer:)
Love the space Mindi! I am a country girl, so I would love those woods. I'm sure you are enjoying it...will have to come and check it out one of these days.
And lawn mowers + men = obsession! At least for mine anyways...he loves his riding mower. :)
Can't wait to see it this summer! I hope you are home when I am in town! Jason had been dreaming of a John Deere riding mower for a few years now, but has been making due with a used riding mower. Maybe some day!
Post a Comment