GORGEOUS! I requested some pics of the backyard...so thanks for posting. My husband will be SO jealous. The house looks huge and what a gorgeous yard. Big yards are hard to come by these days so I hope you guys are enjoying!
There is an awful lot of "candylions" in this house too- but ours is in the form of an imaginary friend! You'd think she would have wilted after a year, but no such luck!
5 comments:
*Sigh. It's absolutely dreamy! So much space for the kiddos to run around. And outdoor space for you and Zane, too. Love the candywions. :)
GORGEOUS! I requested some pics of the backyard...so thanks for posting. My husband will be SO jealous. The house looks huge and what a gorgeous yard. Big yards are hard to come by these days so I hope you guys are enjoying!
Kristy
There is an awful lot of "candylions" in this house too- but ours is in the form of an imaginary friend! You'd think she would have wilted after a year, but no such luck!
Your house is ugly. Haha- kidding its really nice, including the candylions! Can't wait to see it!
BTW: I like the green truck
Post a Comment