Thursday, May 6, 2010

This one's for the boys


Notice how it has a soft light around it, much like an angel would? It came to save us from the prospect of push mowing the lawn.

And this one's for the girls.

I bought these for Zane and I. For our anniversary last week. I've been enjoying the company of Zaner for quite a few years now. I'll keep him around for another one, I think. (Happy belated to Sabrina and Levi)

Tickets to Abq are now $198/person.
I know this because I miss my friends back there. My heart feels all achy. :'(
Too bad we bought that dumb mower. Sigh.

I'm going to paint my loneliness away... (room #2, the master bedroom) Well, maybe. If I decide the color is right.

6 comments:

sabrina said...

I miss you! More than you know! It was good to talk to you for a few!

JoLynn said...

Love the mower (as much as a girl can love the mower I guess! More so for the fact that you don't have to push-mow any longer! one doesn't need THAT much exercise!) :)

Happy (belated) anniversary to you! Is it 10 for you? Doing anything special to celebrate?

I have another room or two to paint here too...love the results, but don't always love the work needed to get there! Holler if you want some help or company!

Leanne said...

Hugs, Mindi. Huge, huge hugs. And happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

I like the mower. Can't wait to cruise around on it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, happy 10th anniversary! The tulips are so beautiful, I love them. Can't wait to see the results of the master bedroom paint job. I'm gonna cruise on the mower before Aimee does.

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!!!!!


Kristy