Friday, February 4, 2011

And the winners are...

Grand Prize: Amy S! Amy S! Amy S! I did a happy jig. She's my friend who definitely has gifts as her love language. If she loves you, she blesses you with amazing food. And sometimes even transportation. (heehee) This will be fun.

1st prize: Bridget! My cousin. One of my longest running friendships! Perfect.

2nd prize: Jessica. My coffee friend?! I'm assuming, correct me if I am wrong... my email is mindijo1 @ live.com

*Thanks for all of the comments! I was actually digging for comments on my blog. It's been sparse in that department lately. Plus, I needed a distraction. Haven't decided on the prizes yet, I guess you'll see when you get them! This was a bit of sunshine in my days.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so excited!! I haven't won anything in a long time.

Anonymous said...

HAppY dAnCE!!!! yay! thank you thank you thankyou!!!!!! yay!!!!!! <3

Anonymous said...

HAppY dAnCE!!!! yay! thank you thank you thankyou!!!!!! yay!!!!!! <3

ethiopifinn said...

the barbie/dolly audience for the drawing is fantastic! that's my girl. ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like it paid off to have an (in) with the "draw-ers" BFI!!!! lol

Laura said...

Well geez.. I haven't been on your blog in a while.. I missed out!! :) But...congrats to the winners.. I konw briget will appreciate the mail!! :) Laura