Saturday, January 28, 2012

If you give a Mindi a muffin

She is going to want to curl up and read a good book with it. And if she reads this book, it's really going to give her a lot to swirl and swallow. And then she will highly recommend it to you. When you read it, she will probably love to hear your thoughts on it. And then when she is done discussing it, she will want a muffin.
You should probably make her one of these muffins. If you do, you will be friends forever.
THE END.

6 comments:

Carol said...

The muffins looked pretty tempting -- so I just popped some into the oven. Then I noticed at the end it says they should last for a day at room temperature. Too bad you don't live closer -- I don't think I'll like them very much if I try to eat them all before they expire.

Leanne said...

Will read the book; will make those muffins. BFFs.

MindiJo said...

Carol- That's what freezers are for!

ethiopifinn said...

i don't think this muffin needs any jam to with it!

Julie said...

Those muffins are dressed mighty stylish! Haha. I like it.

MindiJo said...

E- Nope. :) They don't.

Julie- You know I love a good animal print. Flashy.