Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy birthday month!

My favorite person has a birthday this month.
A BIG one. As in 4-0.
I could insert a lame joke about him and hunting dinosaurs right now.
But the truth is, he just gets better with age.
I'm really lucky to have him and I hope he's happy with where his life is, at this big milestone.
And I can't wait for many more milestones with him.
I hope this is your happiest birthday yet!

(Sorry for the rest of you to witness this mush. But, hey! You could have skipped this post.)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hubby is turning 4-0 today! Yay!
LH

Tara said...

Happy birthday ZZ!

Anonymous said...

Happy big birthday to big Z! Knucks!
Aimee

Suz said...

Happy 40 Zane! I can't believe your not having a big bash Wendy! ;)

MindiJo said...

We had a big one in MN. You didn't have a big one for Don! So you shouldn't talk.