Thursday, February 14, 2013

Re-training

Have you ever realized that you aren't as smart as you thought you were?
And that you have been missing out on a key facet to improve one part of your life? 
We joined a gym here.
Finally.  
And when we joined the gym, they offered one free personal training session.  
I've always said no to this.  
Until now. 
Holy wow! 
Do you know that you can have your body analyzed?  
Like, percentage of fat? 
Lower body strength? 
And on and on. 
I did not know.  
How did I not know that personal trainers do this?
Why have I not done this?
Ugh.  
I can't believe I'm this far into my life without such a thing.  
Geez. 
Also, it reaffirms the way I feel.
Turns out, I have a very healthy body image.
I'm pretty close to where I thought I was.
And the place I want to be?
Totally spot on.
No, I'm not crazy.  
I've mentioned it casually here and there, and usually end up with a reaction that makes me 
second guess the way I see my body. 
Ha.  
I'm not nuts.  
Thankyouverymuch. 
So. 
Today, on Valentines Day, I start a new program.
With exercise and meal plans. 
Yes.  
Even though my dear husband is cooking! 
(I love that man.) 
I got a plan.
In writing.  
And here I go! 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, so what's your new program?
Aims

MindiJo said...

Ugh. Do I have to get into that here? Okay. I will.

Anonymous said...

I always knew that you were perfect:)

Kristy

MindiJo said...

Kristy! HA!