Kaija, Kaija, Kaija. She is either on or off. Happy or mad. Funny & sweet, or really not fun.
Today she tells me, "Mom! I know my A-V-C-D's.
A, v, c, d, x, i, a... a, v, c, d, x, i, a!"
A, v, c, d, x, i, a... a, v, c, d, x, i, a!"
Wow, baby girl! You will blow away the competition in Kindergarten.
Not two minutes later, she asked me if I was going to let her use our jacuzzi today or not. When I told her I didn't know, she told me, "My bum is weally diwty, Mom." Well... then... who can say no?
Gosh, I love those little paycheck moments.

4 comments:
I was thinking about you and them kids today. But now I am thinking about your boyfriend. He's really cute, you know?
hm. were i ever to actually visit you, perhaps I'll forgo the jacuzzi soak......;)
~ann b.
Who matters what? It doesn't really matter what letters you actually use.
Hope she got to clean hew wittle diwty bum.
Aimos
Ugh. Lots of cuteness in that post, babe!
Post a Comment