Thursday, February 14, 2013

Whassup, bro?

I'm telling you, I didn't realize how much I'd enjoy having Izzy home more often.  She goes to school half days, which seems silly after half a year of all day, every day.  Either way, I'll take it.  The kid is hysterical.  In this sequence of pictures, she was telling me a story. It goes like this:

 "Hey, Mom! Is Stormy black and bwown?" (That's the neighbors dog.)
"Ummm, yeah. " (He's not.  He's grey and black.  But, whatev.  I lie when I'm lazy.)
"Oh, because his bwothew just walked by.  And I think Stowmy was looking out his window.  And he's all 'whassup, bwo?' "
And she proceeds to demonstrate, over and over.  Adding the hand motions.
And the best part? She's teaching little sister to be just like her.  Happy sigh.  Even down to her clothes.  If you can't tell, Izzy wears her favorites until they are almost to small.  And little sister just wears any of Izzy's clothes. We don't care.  It's how we roll.  After five kids, some battles are hardly worth it.  She went to the gym today with two different leopard prints together.  And just like Izz, the shirt was smallish.  Who even cares?  Little sister has pizzazz.









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't care. That's cute if you ask me. Kaija looks adorable with a little bun on top of her head. I love that look for little girls.
Hilarious! I wonder where the heck Izzy comes up with this stuff? Reminds me of when you were in MN and she said about Mia "oh my gosh, look at her, she hilarious!"
Aimos

Anonymous said...

It was the weirdest thing. I was laughing at the story and the photos. Then I became side tracked by the beautiful hardwood floors.

I love the things that come out of a kids mouth.

Kristy

trex said...

Love that kid

trex said...

Lol just read aimos' comment about Mia. Lmao. T-rex

Anonymous said...

What a precious, beautiful family. So glad to see you're getting all settled in. It's been too, too long. Love and miss ya!

Ami