Thursday, March 10, 2011

Medium length shag with bangs

Yesterday was beautiful.
It rained. I love the rain. More than that, the sequence of events was perfection.

Drop kids off at school. Drop remaining two off with Em- we switch kids every other week. Heaven. Meet the amazing ZZtop and his hot new soul patch at the coffee shop. (Yeah, I'm going there! My husband is hot. And his soul patch just capitalizes on that. Oh, please. Why should I act like I don't know it? He has been known to cause a stir when he enters a room. I know this because I have seen him with my own two eyes. And. Because people tell me. So there. Plus, I am a card carrying member of the HHC. (hot husband club) It's real a club.) So. Back to my day. After the coffee, the bullseye store. New hair. Jimmy John's. Reflexology. Responsible parenting thing. Aka: pick up all my kids. Cardio kickboxing. Pasketti for supp. End day with a cup of tea with the man and his soul patch. Perfection.

On to the new hair. Insert bulgy-eye pic. Why would I put a bulgy eye pic up on my blog, you ask? Because this picture makes me look thin. Thin trumps EvErYtHiNg. And I am not photogenic, so I take what I can get.




Two hours later, after an hour of kickboxing. Just keepin' it real. And I wanted proof that I was still alive after the class. Because I wasn't sure. This haircut did something I thought might happen, but was unsure of the extent. It brought back the curl from my body wave. Holy Fazoli! It's going to be more maintenance than I had pictured. Unless I want to look like a mom. If you know me, you know I will be a mom, obviously. BUT. I am adamant about the fact that I don't want to look like one nor have my role as a mom define me. It's all good, tho. My hair is healthy again. And healthy is good.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

ethiopifinn said...

it is so right to be part of the club.
AND, to have cute hair.

Sue said...

wondering if you were in the bullseye when we were yakking on the phone yesterday because that's where I was...around 3ish?

Anonymous said...

CUTE!
amy s

Anonymous said...

I have never known you to look anything other than thin.

Love the new do.

Kristy

ethiopifinn said...

just came back to see the bulging eye.