Despite what my drivers license may or may not say, it's creeping up on the time of year that we left our beloved New Mexico behind. That's right. Michigan hasn't completely sucked me in yet- although it did get our two vehicles. Traitors. It may have been in defeat. That, or fear of being ticketed for expired tabs. To be fair, they hung on until the very end. (February)
*sigh*
While it was really easy to leave behind the Days Inn that was our home for a month, there were so many people and things that weren't easy to leave behind. Just the other day I found myself daydreaming about remodeling our house there. Until I remembered that it isn't ours anymore. More often, my thoughts are about the people there.
*sigh*
As two of my favorite little peeps in the land of enchantment said:
"I miss you peeps and little peeps. I will always keep you in my heart. Always."
3 comments:
Kylee said last night....I miss my Haley. I want to go to Michigan to see My Haley. We have GOT TO CALL YOU! Things have been so crazy to get both kids together at the same time is a fete! Love yall
MAKE TIME STAND STILL AND COOOOOOOME BAAAAAAACK!!!!!
lol!!!!!! That was NOT jody that posted that!!!! ROFL!!!!
My heart skipped a beat the other day when I read your FB post that talked about a trip to MN.......then I realized it did not say NM!!!!! tear
love you BIG
amy s.
Post a Comment