Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New hair?!

I'm overdo for a new 'do. I decided to be prepared and google what I wanted. This is the first three pictures that came up with the description that of what I want:


Can anyone guess what I googled?
I'll give the first person that correctly guesses a gift card.
Besides these obvious hints, I will tell you this: my google search contained five words.
For extra credit: which picture did I go with?
(Three posts in one day? Yikes. What happened? I've been a slacker blogger and then BOOM!)

22 comments:

Leanne said...

I have to wait until some other people leave hints...I'm stumped. I hope you chose the second one.

sabrina said...

Some of those frightened me a little :) I hope you went with #3. No clue what you googled. red hair, something

Sharyn said...

Flat top curly on bottom

Sharyn said...

oh - and you went with the first one

Jan said...

Sassy, red, growing out perm.
#3, 'cause I am not sure you had a perm.

Jan said...

oh, and I hope you went red. I'd like to see that.

Anonymous said...

Smokin' Red Hot New Do! #3

Anonymous said...

stylish medium length layered haircut ...Altho the first aren't too medium length so I'm prob wrong!
Kristine H

Leader of the Pack said...

Hot momma in her 30's

Anonymous said...

Seriously looking forward to seeing you this weekend with hairdo #2.

Anonymous said...

Business in front party in back.
#2 cuz it kinda looks like a helmet on top. That way, you dont have to wear a helmet biking anymore.

Katie said...

Big bangs, curls and layers...and really hope you went with #3 unless you got a weave. Then #2. And I expect purplish red hair when you come to town.

ethiopifinn said...

either #1 full bangs, or sassy inverted bob #3.
hoping to all hope you didn't google "bangs with labrador ears" and settle on the drama of the middle pic!

the other sister said...

Aimee you lose cause she said 5 words....but I like the business in front party in back idea....she should go for that. #3 is more party in front and business in back though.

Tara said...

Wow, I can't imagine what the 5 words would have been, or how you could ever pick between the 3 'dos. Can't wait to see which one you are sporting next time I see you. Hopefully the 2nd one.

Anonymous said...

Or maybe "straightener and crimper together hairdo?"

MindiJo said...

Seriously, why did I wait this long to post something like this? I am hysterical over here. This is FUN-nay!

Anonymous said...

DUDE!!!!!! i love love love the third one!!!!

SHelby votes the third one also!!!

amy s

Anonymous said...

long curly layers, thick bangs
These are some serious 'dos!

Anonymous said...

"Rockin Red Punk Hair style"

the more I look, the more I like #1!

amy s.

Anonymous said...

The comments are hilarious. Google search...how to rock red hair. The last one. Post a picture already!:)

Kristy

Anonymous said...

Funky hairdo with straight fringe