Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lets go get some groceries!

In my new grocery-getter. After not trusting my vehicle enough to make it to the gym, we traded our old jalopy for a GMC Acadia. With the deals going on with the new vehicles, we were thisclose to buying a brand spankin' new Chevy Traverse. (They are cheaper than an Acadia) But they had a used Acadia (not the one pictured) with a lot more options. And we bit. No. We didn't just bite. We swallowed the whole thing. I'm in love.
It only hurt a little bit.

12 comments:

ethiopifinn said...

congratulations! i am really quite jealous.

whatever.

:)

Leanne said...

I love it! What color is it (that's an important question, you know.)?

Anonymous said...

I heart those!!!! good goin!

amy s

Tara said...

Very nice. Can't wait to see it in a month!

MindiJo said...

Leanne- Very good question. I forgot to mention. It is the off white with the diamond coat. Love.

Leanne said...

Oh I love that color. One of my faves. You're so hip.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Please don't hit any mailboxes with this beauty.

Kristy

Sue said...

Awesome! So, does this mean you're over me not selling you the big blue bus? ;)

MindiJo said...

Kristy- Haha! You are a funny lady.
Sue- It's too soon to talk about it.

Suz said...

Congrats!! WHOOO HOOO!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Mindi-a funny old married lady:) So what is the good price for toilet paper?

Kristy

MindiJo said...

I actually don't know. To be honest! :) It was just what Penny was talking about. Ask me the price on something else, I might know. I'm a brand snob with toilet paper- so I don't do comparison shopping. Unless it is the brand I like.