Oh Maddie, I want to take her to Kiwk's for a pop. For her birthday. Wish she lived a tad closer and we'd have a date! This is too cute, give her a big hug for me. I miss that girl:)
Toooo cute!!! I love it! I agree with Katie, I would have taken her to Kirwks to get some pop too. And then up to Daniels to get super ball from the 25 cent machine.
6 comments:
LOVE IT. I wish that all I wanted was a pop:)
Kristy
LOL, that is hilarious - you and her both!!
"i'm broke" -get OUTTA here with that cuteness!!
Oh Maddie, I want to take her to Kiwk's for a pop. For her birthday. Wish she lived a tad closer and we'd have a date! This is too cute, give her a big hug for me. I miss that girl:)
Your kids are great..! I love it, just cheered up my day and made me smile.. needed that.. give her a big hugs tell her thanks.
Toooo cute!!! I love it! I agree with Katie, I would have taken her to Kirwks to get some pop too. And then up to Daniels to get super ball from the 25 cent machine.
Post a Comment