Looks to me like you are having a blast with that new camera. Nice photos, all. Does it take such nice pictures on auto, or have you learned that much already?
I LOVE this picture!Kristy
Gram- A little of both, plus some editing. Kristy- :)
I think this photo reminds me of the little girl that hides in all of us! so cute... ~Lisa Salmen
would you like a 30 day challenge? join us.
Love it.Aim
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks to me like you are having a blast with that new camera. Nice photos, all. Does it take such nice pictures on auto, or have you learned that much already?
I LOVE this picture!
Kristy
Gram- A little of both, plus some editing.
Kristy- :)
I think this photo reminds me of the little girl that hides in all of us! so cute... ~Lisa Salmen
would you like a 30 day challenge? join us.
Love it.
Aim
Post a Comment