Sunday, February 26, 2012

It figures.

Apparently, we are getting hit with a little stomach bug every seven days.
The day of arrival: Sundays. One person at a time.

At this rate, I hope that we can all make it to church on Easter Sunday.

This snowfall was a gift for our family.
It was exactly six weeks after Logan's surgery.

That means that for the first time since we have lived in Michigan,
Logan's winter activities are unrestricted.

That's right. He was able to enjoy the snow for the first time.
Like, really enjoy it.

I was watching him bouncing down the hill on his sled as I did dishes.
Thankful that I didn't have to rein in his joy.

Not even thirty seconds later, he came in the house madder than a hornet.
Apparently, the dog pooed in the sled
and he didn't notice until after he sat in it.
Poor guy. Can't catch a break.
We got it cleaned up
and he was back outside less than two hours later.

Poo or not, we're happy that winter worked in our favor this year.

God is good.

I think we made it through. I think. I hope.

6 comments:

Jan said...

ahh, I see you've been enjoying your camera. Fun!

Brita said...

Awesome pics! I love your unique angle on the first shot.

ethiopifinn said...

God IS good.
(and mindi and the dog are both hilarious.)

ethiopifinn said...

and my kids are drinking grape kool aid today. i made them wait pert-near a year!

MindiJo said...

Jan- I am
Brita- Thanks! Thats a compliment coming from YOU.
E- It's so full of wonderful nutrients! I think. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm pumped you got a camera now I get to see more pics of the kiddies. Loove the pic of Kaija wrapped in the towel- adorable. Love the poo story too.
Keep snapping the pics.
Aim