Today is the birthday of one of my favorite friends of all time.
And the past year has been an extremely difficult year for her.
She's been dealt more than should be fair for anyone.
And still, she doesn't realize house amazingly strong she is.
I'm thankful that God has blessed her with her husband, Paul.
Together, they have made an incredible team.
My wish for her is that she is blessed with peace and happiness in her life.
More than she ever believed possible.
May all your dreams come true, my friend.
Happy birthday, Peggy.
You really are one of my favorite friends of all time.
MUAH.
Lots of love.
(Please join me in wishing her the happiest of birthdays.)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Peggy! I have to agree she has been dealt a heavy load this past year. Also wanted to say I love your blog! I find myself coming on here to see if you have any new posts-they make me smile! :)
Alisha
Happy Birthday, Peggy! She is one of my favorite babysitters of all time :D
Happy birthday to the third leg to our great stool. I love you both!
Post a Comment