Friday, April 19, 2013

To whom the weather may concern,

It's not snowing here.  Unless the blossoms being carried in the breeze counts.
My house is big.  And I'd love to have you.  Well.  If I know you somehow.  No random strangers, please. When we hit the heart of summer and the humidity is unbearable here, I might need you to return the favor.  Not to mention, this is the best time for sightseeing in this area.  From what I hear.
And I believe it.  We did DC mid-summer a couple years ago and it was far from ideal.
Even the shade offered no relief.  That being said, if you want to come mid-summer, my AC is up and running.  I'll welcome you.  I just might send you off alone on your sightseeing adventures.  You can use my GPS, though.


3 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh, look at that green grass! I love it so much.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.