Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Objects in this blog are not as they appear.

I hope you know I was kidding in the last post.  I won't send you out with my GPS if you come to visit.  My GPS blows chunks.  It needs to be updated.  Plus, I'll probably want to spend time with you.  
Anyway.  What I was really wondering was this: all you bloggers, why do my pictures come out so pixelated when I upload them to blogger?  Some of my best pictures totally stink when I put them out there.  I hate that.  Help! 

4 comments:

ethiopifinn said...

Check the setting on your camera, and check the export setting on your photo program. It might be automatically resizing them!

Jan said...

Well, they look fine on my computer- maybe it's just your computer? I clicked on the last one to see it larger, and it looked great- no pixelation!

MindiJo said...

Thanks, E.

Really, Jan? Must just be my computer, then. Huh.

Anonymous said...

I can't help you with the upload but the photos look fine to me