There is really nothing more important to say (for me) at the moment than this:
My cousin has a daughter who is very young. Eight or nine? (Obviously, I'm not close with them. I guess that is how life is.) Back to the story. They found a tumor in her brain a while back. Their family dealt with each little trial that came with it. (I get my info via the Caringbridge site and my dear aunt.) An amazingly strong family, I would have to say. Last spring, the tumors were so big that there really was not much more that could be done for her.
As a parent, I cannot even fathom this. And I don't want to try, it makes my heart so heavy.
Last month, they went in for an MRI. The tumors are gone. Nothing there. The tumors are gone!!! It's nothing short of a miracle. She was on medication that was supposed to slow the growth of the tumors, not shrink them. God has blessed them with two things: time and hope. Without hope, time feels dark and desperate. And this little girl and her family can reclaim happiness. There's nothing better than that.
3 comments:
blessings of all shapes and sizes
Unbelievable. Such a miracle. Thank you, God!
Amazing. I wish this for all!
Kristy
Post a Comment