Viewer discretion is advised.
Without a doubt, my favorite bar. It's heaven in my fingertips. I made them in lieu of working out. Sometimes you just gotta be tough and roll like that.
Peanutty Smores
1/2 c. softened butter
1/2 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
Cream together. Then add:
1 1/2 c. flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
Press into 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cover with a bag of miniature marshmallows, 1/2 bag chocolate chips and 3/4 c of peanuts. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until marshmallows are slightly brown.
ENJOY! Guilt-free. Because I'm a mom and I said so.
8 comments:
So is this what your month of cooking is really going to be - desserts of all kinds?!! Ha ha - they look delish.
Anything with peanut butter has me sold. Thanks for sharing.
By any chance do you a good caramel apple recipe? I am so craving that right now.
Kristy
I shouldn't have looked:)
yum.
you *#@#%!
kidding.
kind of.
(i should sign this as anonymous)
Um, you should live just a liiiiitle bit closer to me. Like just right next door. I can be your taste tester.
Amanda Kay- This is just a bonus. It's not October yet. Plus, this is tried and true. My rule is new.
Kristy- I don't like caramel. Sorry.
Rebecca- Did you read my last sentence or two?
E-You, too. Read the last part.
Aimee- Nobody said you couldn't.
One problem. Marshmallow. GAG.
:D
Tried these yesterday...delicious! I ate far too many bars though. Asked hubby to take the rest to work today, of course he forgot! Now I have to go home to them calling my name.
Gretchen
Post a Comment