Thursday, September 30, 2010
Wildly bouncing ball
I don't know what gave me the idea, but I tried on my pre-Kaija jeans. And they fit! Not prettily. But they fit, nonetheless. -I would have celebrated with a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie, but I already had one- They weren't THEE jeans (ahem, Sabrina) but they were jeans. I now have 5 pairs instead of 2. -Okay, so I had two cookies, sue me!- And having more jeans makes me happy. -I didn't go for a third because of those chocolate covered almonds I ate- So the day was going pretty well. Until Z sends me a text. -almonds are good for you, full of good fats- Apparently he has something work related that came up the day we were planning to leave to Florida for his cousin's wedding that he is standing in. -the chocolate on the almonds is just a bonus- So instead of the whole family going, the plan is that he'll fly there himself. I won't lie: I was disappointed. -so I had a cookie to help with that- But the good news: it'll actually save us money. Which isn't as fun as going to Florida. -I'm willing to bet my jeans don't fit anymore- I guess that's how the ball bounces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This post comes at the best time. We are in AZ right now. Arrived yesterday from Nevada and I HAVE EATEN WAY TOO MUCH.
Sorry to hear about the plans for FL. That would have been a good family trip but saving money is always a plus.
Did Aimee ever tell you that we seen each other shopping some time ago? It made me miss ya.
Kristy
ahhhhh.....THE JEANS! :) Made me giggle. Watch out for THE JEANS! Those are best left in storage somewhere until....well...think about our starbucks talk! :)
Love you
Kristy- she did. Made me miss YOU!
Sabrina- I knew you'd appreciate it. And, you just might be on to something...
Girl, you are hilarious. Can I add that if the chocolate on those almonds was *dark* chocolate, they were packed with extra antioxidants? Yup, it's true! ;)
Post a Comment