Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy 30th birthday!!

To? I'll give you some hints:

*her and I shared the same golden birthday year.
*same age, obviously.
*had we stayed in MI, I would have gone to school with her.
*instead, we met years later.
*we were roommates.
*she is one of my besties.
*I consider her a sister, really.

Hope your day is fabulous! I meant to put up a throwback photo- but since I'm not incredibly organized in the photo dept, I couldn't find them. Guess you got lucky, since I just needed to post this already.

Who? Katie. Katie A** the second. (Not to be confused with my SIL, who has the same name.)

My wish for me for your birthday? :) That I could live closer to you- so that we could complain about the weight we gained having babies while eating something sinful, rely on each other for child care, be there for each other when we just.need.a.break.! Sigh. Maybe someday!

4 comments:

JoLynn said...

Happy b-day Katie!! :)

Katie said...

*That* would be the best possible birthday present! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for someday -- with you guys you just never know, it could come true!! Thanks for the post, lets make a date to meet up and celebrate our 30ths. We could plan a wknd with all our sisters in Chicago, I'm sure everyone would love using our 30 birthdays as a reason we HAVE to go:) And I got your message as well, I was out celebrating with my hubby:)

Tara said...

Yeah, yeah, I'm all for the Chicago idea!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Katie!! Hope you had a good day!
I'm for the Chicago idea too! That would be a blast!