I looove this pic. It cracks me up everytime I look at it. Just innocently minding her own business and helping herself to some fruit. Thinking to herself 'oooh that looks kinda good, I think I'll have some'.
Amy- Took me a minute to figure that out. Duh. Yes, I have used it- but not often enough! I will start. Glad you love it. Tell Cory she misses him! And all of you! And. WE ALL MISS ALL OF YOU!!
5 comments:
THATS MY GIRL! HEHE
Cory can not stop talking about how big she is!!! "but she was just a baby when they left!" She is precious!!! <3 !
Bob is AWEsoME!!!!
Have you used the little item in the third pic....to the right, right above the elbow!! I heart mine BIG!!!!
Amy S.
PS ....... did you see my FB post the other day.....it was directed in your direction! :o)
I looove this pic. It cracks me up everytime I look at it. Just innocently minding her own business and helping herself to some fruit. Thinking to herself 'oooh that looks kinda good, I think I'll have some'.
Sabrina- See? She needs to see you!
Amy- Took me a minute to figure that out. Duh. Yes, I have used it- but not often enough! I will start. Glad you love it. Tell Cory she misses him! And all of you! And. WE ALL MISS ALL OF YOU!!
Aimee- Takes after her aunt. What can I say?
I must say she is pretty dang cute..
Post a Comment