Proof. Not all of my Nissu turns out hard like hockey pucks.
This shall be our breakfast that we eat upon the shores of Lake Superior. Love.
Correction. This Nissu no longer exists. But something very similar will fill our bellies.
And hopefully not rest upon my hips.
More proof. I can at least grow some stuff. Including weeds.
(Parsnips on the left. Onions on the right. Strawberries in the background.)
Oh, and Diesel further back.
Peppers and Tomatoes. Love.
Si, I did put up the fence. Not Z. And I'm quite proud of it.
The rabbits were beginning to think this was their salad bar.
Not so.
The superveggie: Kale. Love.

6 comments:
Where is Diesel. What is it? (so much for my gardening skills) (:
Cool planter. Are you square foot gardening? I have yet to try kale but I've heard it's *the* superfood.
I am confused about Kale. It is the hot topic and my tastebuds are not sure what to think. Please fill me in on any recipes.
Kristy
anon: Diesel is my dog. :)
Julie: Yes! I am. And so excited about it. My spinach is ready.
Kristy: I put it in smoothies, mostly. But you can hide it in just about anything. Meatballs, spaghetti, stir-fry, etc. My friend Jessica puts it in a lot of different things and constantly gives me ideas.
ooh - Kale would be a good one to plant! I still have some room left in my garden, but I don't think there is a place up here to buy that so I'm probably too late for it. And, what's with the spoons?
The spoons are to mark what is there. I was advised to do this. Doesn't work. The name wore off, despite the fact that I used permanent marker.
Post a Comment