Thursday, June 9, 2011

Welcome to Geekville, population:1.

I'm so geeked out right now that I can hardly stand it. I went to my local Walgreens and between coupons, register rewards and a mail in rebate, I walked out with a bagful of stuff. Oh, and they paid me $2 to take it. Ha! I can't remember exactly what all I got because I sent the receipt off with the rebate. But it did include: toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, shavers, and Sobe Lifewater. It was a goal of mine.

I'm a geek. What can I say?

4 comments:

ethiopifinn said...

you are a queen.

i haven't taken it to that level, and i humbly take off my hat to you, geekvillian.

Anonymous said...

That's so embarassing. Your kids are probably so embarassed of you.

Ha. JK JK. You go girl! Teach me how to bargain like you.

Tara said...

Someday I'm sure I'll see you on 'Extreme Couponing'. Soon.

Anonymous said...

I think that you should teach a class on how the pros do it.

Kristy