That boy on the right is crutchless. Yee-haw! We are still fighting the limp. A couple more months is the therapists prediction...
That girl on the left, however, had a clumsy week. She tells me she was standing to close to a cat, that her brother was blowing up with dynamite because it bit humans, and as a result, she broke both of her legs. It's amazing what they can do with casts these days. Hers both resembled wool socks. Some people have all the luck- apparently she heals within hours. Before you know it, she was out her casts. Unfortunately, that didn't last long. That same day, her dad was lighting a fire and she tripped over the fire and broke her leg. I guess. She feels lucky, though. Her brother broke his neck. According to her, he can still walk. Thank heavens.
My garden is? was? is sorta? growing still. The girl sitting on that guy's lap did some "weeding" for me. Those dumb weeds just produce veggies, anyway. Who needs them?
In other news, I realize that I should have gone with the prairie dress. It would have been the perfect match for my Naturalizers. Live and learn.
And. To whom it may concern: I haven't gotten my two lollipops in the mail. Have you tracked the package?

5 comments:
I'm actually kind of mad because I haven't seen one photo where you can actually see those fancy naturalizers.
The tracking number is 1I2L3I4K5E6T7O8S9A1Y2S3H4I5T. It's a code. Figure it out.
Its so nice that you have your very own weeder! What a pain that would be if you had to weed all those veggies by yourself!
Hope Izzy's doing better. Glad you guys had some casts conviniently hanging around your house.
First reading...before finishing the sentence....I was heartbroken seeing cast mentioned. Glad everyone is okay.
Kristy
the prairie dress would have been just right with the shoes...Liz said you can borrow hers next time.
Oh, Mindizzle. Life would be dull without you and your Naturalizers.
Post a Comment