Monday, December 26, 2011

BUSTED!!

We set up the trail camera to capture the action.
And what to it's wandering eyes did appear...
And then he saw the plate of cookies. I'm not judging. They were good cookies.
This trail camera that I bought for Zane has really been worth the money.
Just a note: if you ever decide to moon somebody's trail camera, make sure it is
on before you go through the effort of trudging into the mosquitoey woods.
I would never do something like that, but I wouldn't put it past you.
And I just thought that you might need that piece of advice.
Anyways. I hope that jolly man (pictured above) brought you everything you wanted. And more.

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a jolly old elf!
Love these pictures.

Anonymous said...

That is SO cool! Chad is going to be asking why we didn't do that at our house:) How did you manage??
Em

MindiJo said...

Em- capturethemagic.com. It's amazing what you discover on Pinterest. You need to try it.

Julie said...

ADORABLE! And I want more pictures of your house. I like your style!